Sunday, January 24, 2010

Go Saints Go !!!

Seeing these pictures made me start a blog about really hot looking sports fans.  I guess these was taken 1/17/2010 vs the Cowboys.  Personally I'd have her loose the pants, and wear a black leather mini-skirt to the Super Bowl.  The shirt is fine, that can stay.







The old woman in front is thinking, I waish I had a body like that.  The younger woman in the back is thinking, I can't believe that slut is wearing that to a football game.



The lady cop looks jealous, the man cop wants to hit dat!


I think this picture was taken earlier in the season vs. the Patriots.

4 comments:

  1. ۞ ⒾⓂⒶⒼⒺⒾⒸ ۞February 25, 2012 at 2:52 PM

    Found more pics and an interview with this goddess.
    I will email your collegecheerleaderheaven
    @gmail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this comment a year and a half later. Where did you see the interview and pics?

      Delete
    2. http://bustedcoverage.com/2011/02/14/5-questions-with-saints-underboob-fan-london-including-how-to-talk-your-wife-into-dressing-sexy-at-nfl-game/

      Delete